Yes, It’s enough of Smart phones, Tablets, Internet, Offers, e-Commerce. Need to put a full stop to this digital world we have entered into, at least for sometime during the day & if not daily there has to be a 2-3 days a month wherein the actual crux of this life can be felt in ! The actual essence, the real world, real people, lovely nature besides us, all of it has to be felt certainly.
Let’s all pledge to take a pinch of the freshness, which will certainly play an important role to create a fragrant aura, to help us motivate ourselves, to feel an unsullied spanking new life, but the main question arises how?
Will the detoxification lies in just one line-
Leave behind your digital world. Switch off your mobiles, tablets, laptops, no shopping, no mails, no Whats app, no Facebook/Twitter..Nothing!
So what next, well you will be flooded with bright thoughts to spend this lovely time, for me, I would love to spend a complete day with my hubby, kid & close friends as–
- Venture out for exploring the beautiful sparkling Sunrise, right next to the garden close to my place. Wouldn’t it be a great idea to embrace the nature around us, walking hand in hand with people you love? Walking through the greens with a cup of coffee, hearing the chirping of birds, looking high to the rising sun, gleaming at the beautiful fresh flowers around, yes, this will be a perfect start for us, valuing the nature & relations!
- Following to the “Raahgiri” (well ,if it is on Sunday’s & for Delhi ,else you can plan your own in the colony you stay) ,to unwind , to cycle up to the location & try few wonder steps with friends to check on the left stamina (not just dance but yes would definitely go for aerobics ,Yoga & Meditation) .This can be a perfect platform to enjoy the beautiful mornings with friends in a fruitful manner .Lost enough of energy ?So ,next would come pouncing on protein shakes for family & spices free sprouts with milk –muesli & a nutritious yummy breakfast from so many options to chose from !Don’t forget no touching of the Phone/TV/Laptop/..No temptations! Well I’m sure this energetic morning would make a great start for a digital free beautiful world🙂
- Well, what to do now? Think on your lost passions- Sketching? Oh Yes ,I thought of it so many times ,but this bloody 24 hours ,they seem so small for me (as the world revolves around E-Commerce ,Whats app ,Facebook only) or Playing Scrabble with family or want to recall those innocent Ludo /Snakes & Ladder/UNO play ? Yes, try out; they can all still be so much fun together.
- Forgot the forceful nap mom used to ensure we took in the afternoon as a kid? Don’t have a time for even a power nap? Well, so this day belongs to purify your soul. Have a deep sound sleep to find yourself blissful & well ready for an exciting evening waiting ahead..
- For sure ,let me see kids play ,let me hear people laughing out loud (in real world) ,let me grab the rackets in open sky once again .So this takes me to a big garden where again I’ve fallen prey to mother nature ,to help me rebound those young days & let me play disc , try some smashing shots on the badminton I loved playing ,sit with elders & have a lovely chat with them ,make them feel lively ,to again embrace the beautiful sunset ,not amidst the trails of cars but a perfect scene to see the rays changing the colour & setting in slowly ..Not an end, there has to be a welcome to “Chanda Mama”:)
- Well, we did plan a good “Antakshari session” in the late evening, with friends pouring in (with a condition …No mobiles) & that was rocking, we ate, sang, danced to our own tunes! It was astounding really, without any disturbances.
So a beautiful day was coming to an end, but the starry night awaited for us on the terrace. Taking quick steps towards the terrace, I again wished to count on those shiny stars, to trace Great dipper, figuring out Jupiter & Mars & trying to explain all of it to my kid .Wow ,It was so much of fun ,we sat there for some 2 hours ,only to see ourselves enjoying the real world , spending a peaceful quality time & cuddling the nature around us !It was an introspection time. It was my time which made me pledge to have many such days in a month, without any beep beeps!
One more pledge came ,not just to have more of similar days ,but to have couple of such days out from the metro ,direct in the lap of nature ,to jump to nature’s least crowded places ,wherein me ,my loved ones could have just “Our time” ,trekking & Playing in the lap of gorgeous nature ,in the farms ,on the hills ,on the grasslands , exploring the flora & fauna ,living the way villagers do!! Interacting with the locals, understanding their livelihoods, culture all means so much, If we can have all this by ourselves, why is Google required? Well, my blood is gushing to see myself unwinding in this manner.
Yes, that’s what is the real togetherness for me, to get close to nature with the loved ones, to hear out others, that is moving from reel to real world for me!
Have a look at this Kissan video stating the “Real Togetherness with Nature”