Professional.. Home maker…Mother…Wife… Always in a fray to cook the loved dishes for Family & kids! Spare time is for Kids ! Then where is “Me time”? The time to take care of your health ,to do things you enjoy ,I’m sure this would be the story of 80-90% Indian women hidden under the responsibility of work & home being taken care of happily.
While this spirit definitely needs to be saluted but then we ourselves need to be strong enough to take care of our family’s happily & be the idol fitness role model. This very well demands special attention on the food we intake & the nutrition we get out of it!
Let me just throw light on a survey – “Protein consumption in the diets of adult Indians, conducted by IMRB ,which stated that :
- The Protein Consumption in the Diet of Adult Indians Survey, a multi-city survey, which was conducted by IM70% of Indian women are deficient in protein intake
- 9 out of 10 Indians consumed less than the required quantity of proteins daily
- 91% 9191mdlsjdksjfkdhf91% vegetarians & 85% Non vegetarians were deficient
- 80% 80o88jkj80% of 80% Indian diets are Protein deficient
Why are we debating on Protein intake?
Most of our diets in India are heavily bent towards the carbohydrates, thus creating a big dent on the daily protein intake. Proteins are the basic building blocks for strengthening muscles, building immunity, to overcome fatigue, healthy hair & nails.
Its deficiency leads to weakness, fatigue ,hair fall, slow processing of signals by brain ,higher fat% & that is the start of disease-prone body.
Yet in India people have the notion that Protein intake is more important for people with extra physical exercise as in bodybuilders ,sports players but they fail to understand that an average person’s need is 1gm/Kg of the bodyweight that too daily.
While in today’s scenario & especially for Vegetarians, food with proteins are very limited – Milk ,Green vegetables ,pulses (While the actual benefit of nutrition content in today’s packed milk & green veggies full of pesticides is uncertain ,so the options are very less to cover up the deficiency).
Further the lifestyle has led to most of looking out for some “Magic Masala” that would help us re-gain the fitness & ensure that our body gets the desired nutrients.
That is when I came across OZiva.
Most of the protein supplements available in the retail stores have very less protein content – less than 10gms per scoop. OZiva Protein & Herbs provides almost 3 times the amount of protein when compared – making it far more convenient to meet the daily protein requirement.
Sharing what I found about them from their website –
“At OZIVA we aim at solving the basic challenge faced by many people – the lack of nutrition. We have worked with nutritionists and researchers to develop the perfect, nutrition-rich products ranging from well-rounded meal replacements to high protein blends, to help tackle the problems like irregular meal timings, faulty food choices, to combat the stress of a fast-paced life among other problems that are now a part of everyone’s life.”
Our ayurvedic herbs and nutrient components are selected with care maintaining highest quality, thus eliminating the risk of adulteration and alteration of the total nutritional value.
So whats so special about OZiva Protein & Herbs ?
- Wholesome Protein Rich Breakfast Shake – It is easily one of the healthy and wholesome protein rich food option that one can have for breakfast. It gives more than 30 gm of protein per scoop when taken with milk.
- Blended with Ayurvedic Herbs Specially for Women – The protein is enriched with an ayurvedic herbal blend that is something to watch out for! With the choicest herbs specific to women, ranging from Shatavari (for hormonal balance and vitality), Tulsi (for its purification properties: boosts hair health and even, clear skin tone), and Green Tea Extract (powerhouse of antioxidants to help you burn all that extra flab!) and not only that, but also the goodness of Omega 3 (traced from plant sources to suit vegetarian and jain preferences), this product stands as an impressive choice for everyone .
- It’s Yummy – With its easy mixing ability and delicious chocolate flavour, it can be easily blended with absolutely anything- be it, dark chocolate or oats or fruits or even nuts. The result is deliciously indulgent yet healthy shake.
- Time saving: Jus 5mins & it’s ready! Perfect on-the-go option when one is running short on time and needs a quick fix for a healthy meal!
- Low in Sugar – Most importantly, Protein & Herbs shake is low in sugar and yet tastes amazing! If you are trying to watch out your fat% and food habits, this shake will help you be on the right health track.
- Free Diet Consultation – The diet consultation is absolutely free with the product.
It’s a sincere option to take us to a better life with more fun & zeal for life!
Do try out free diet consultation & get to know the importance of nutrition!
Your health ,your life ,matters to loved ones! Give them this gift for happiness!