Well Mumbai to Delhi ,from one metro to another mostly seems like a biz task ,but let’s take a break & freak out in lovely Delhi (AAP ki Delhi) enjoying some of the best cuisines & wandering like a Delhite:) So let me be the virtual guide & help you guys plan a perfect trip .
- Spoilt for choices ,rewards embarks the beginning of journey ,book flight on Cleartrip.com according your convenience ,with close to 248 weekly flights from Mumbai to Delhi ,it has options for all ,morning goers as early as 6:25AM & for late night owls at even 9:30PM. Not just normal bookings ,I’m their regular user & have generated good discounts /cash backs on most of the trips (I believe this adds a bonus & marks the happy beginning )
- Spice up your Taste buds: Delhi is heaven for Foodies, the inherent fragrance of Spices make them desirable more than anything else. From amazing BIryani’s to chaat’s to some more than 20-30 variety of Parantha’s ,Kulcha’s ,Jalebi ,Kulfi’s & what not ,I can’t even mention the names. Every Old Delhi lane has something delicious to offer you .With numerous restraunts, one can get taste of all cuisines available in this world, name it & you get it somewhere in Delhi..Chinese, Mediterranean, Italian, Lebanese, Thai, Mexican & of course India J. Guess the planning has started!!
- Love ART & Architecture : The high “Qutub Minar”(dated as old as AD1192) ,some amazing artwork’s from Mughal Era – Jama Masjid ,Humayun’s Tomb ,Red Fort ,India Gate ,Lotus Temple ,Akshardhaam ,they all instil a sense of Indian History. Many ruins of monuments can be seen scattered across .Old Delhi itself seems to be a Must visit area” ,full of hustle bustle ,congested bazaars ,road side vendors selling some amazing gol gappas & Chaat ,along with highly bargained utilities. New Delhi, with parts of South Delhi seems to be in sync with modernization with sprawling hyped markets. “Delhi Haat” is a lovely place to go to ,with numerous art & crafts ,emporium stalls ,many days of the month bear some amazing festivals there which compliment to the wide variety of food from all states of India.
- Shopping & Women..Inseparable: Girls you got-a catchy deal!! Well, lot many options, from road side cheap shops of Lajpat, Sarojini ,Karol Bazaar to mediocre “GK M block” market to numerous Malls & brands. From clothing to jewellery …just name anything & you get there, all trendy & yes traditional too.
- Cafes & Coffee: Planning in “Dilli ki sardi” Just sip amazing coffees & get that winter out..Planning in summers/Rains ,Cold coffee makes you sizzle:)
- Events & fests: Every weekend usually there are events organized in Delhi, from Cultural to Handicrafts to Decors, to Kids fests to yummilicious food fests. There is always something on the plate ready to be served with varied choice.
I guess by now, the bags would’ve gone into “Packing mode” ,just visit Mumbai to Delhi flights right now ,get onto your deal & fly off!
Warm Delhi will welcome you & ensure you have a splendid exploration!