Beauty, Flawless skin, presentable looks are a vital part of our lives now a days, be it winters or scorching summer heat or pouring of rains in rainy season.
To attain that perfect beauty & glow today’s youth run from pillar to post from getting facial surgeries done to uplift & have a glamorous skin & face. But, are they into correct mode to attain that? When we have so many traditional means, Ayurvedic means to give a radiant flawless skin? Even today “Grandma” tips if followed stringently can rule out those artificial surgeries & prove a better mode of shiny skin:) & yes an inexpensive mode too!
Beauty industry is a $300Bn empire & is rising every day ,every hour with increase in the average expenditure & simultaneously increase in people opting for the parlor routes for reasons as simple as Acne attack or Black heads or even simple massage or to have a glamorous look at the parties .This perfectly gives me a sense that world is shouting ..Hey guys, earn money, spend your precious time, hard-earned money & sometimes even risk your health for what?? Just to be sensuous & appealing enough?
So, here I suggest, be natural, go for natural tips & enjoy a life of luxury.For your sake, few Tips of “Grandma” worth working& which have been used since centuries have been mentioned below:
Tips for lustrous Skin:
- Aloe Vera – AloeVera ,also called plant of Immortality , is one of the best herbal remedy for Dry /burnt skin/ageing /tanning or for one having acne . It is well-known for its healing ,moisturizing properties ,this natural moisturizer when applied (gel of Aloe vera ,post removing the hard green part of the top) ,releases various essential vitamins ,enzymes ,supplies oxygen to the skin which in turns helps to increase the Skin elasticity ,strengthens the inner tissues ,maintains the PH balance as well of the skin.Further, it has enzymes as Auxin & gibberellinoxidants, Vitamin E to improve the tone of skin.
- Honey Face mask –Honey has anti-bacterial properties & just using the honey on face or by mixing it with raw milk/Banana +Lemon , keeping it for next 10-12 minutes , will cleanse your face & enhance its glow. Mind it ,all these tips have to be followed regularly to see a significant impact
- Raw Curd – Is a wonderful moisturizer for skin or scalp, mixing it with lemon can also help in curing dandruff.
- Natural Scrub : Coconut oil +Honey +sea salt +Lemon juice +little organic sugar when combined together ,massaged for 1-1.5minute & washed off ,are a perfect remedy for soft ,cleanse skin ,exfoliating the dead skin(sugar) ,softening the skin (honey & lemon) ,moisturizing the skin as well (coconut oil) . Isn’t it a quick & wonderful remedy, which can be used quite often, without any huge expenses?
- Black heads Removal – Put 6-7 drops of honey on lemon slice & rub it on your face for a minute or so, leave it for next 5-8 minutes & then wash off with cold water. Continuous use of this remedy will force black heads to leave your face & provide enough freshness in this summer.
- Almond Oil – A great lubricant, very light & nearly non –greasy, is apt for dry, chemically acted upon skin. Full of vitamin A,B ,E ,sweet almond oil not just cleanses the skin ,it also ease irritated skin ,provides body rashes ,delay the skin ageing ,improves face glow . It can also be added with honey to give instant glow.
There is a huge list of similar remedies(depending on SKIN type) ,but the most important is Be happy & healthy ,exercise regularly ,drink ample water & enough of liquids in summers ,lessen up oily & spicy food & focus of meditation. Along with these, when natural remedies are combined, they can give you the sensational feel of mind, body & soul as well. So why not leave go natural in these least expensive ways.
Even Ayurveda can be tested, with enhanced product ranges from Vicco using products as Turmeric, Sandal & many such natural ingredients which are bound to improve your skin quality.
Check out VICCO turmeric cream with anti-microbial properties on http://www.viccolabs.com/product-turmeric-cream-with-foam-base.php
Check out the video –