Well, everyone in this world wants their looks & smile to be the most beautiful & glamorous! But behind this smiling face, it is the glittering teeth that actually sparkle up your face. Oral care is a major aspect which needs utmost attention once we start teething for the very first time & thereafter. It is generally said that healthy mouth is a reflection of healthy body & a good oral care can prevent many diseases.
Poor Oral health can lead to many problems specially swollen gums leading to tooth decay/Loss of tooth, Infected mouth is a passage for numerous bacterial infections which puts less immune people on high risk of various organ damages. It can also lead to intestinal problems as Indigestion, painful bowel, again leading to other organ failures. Mouth Ulcers have become so common, hence utmost care is a must & for that habits need to be inculcated in kids from the very beginning.
Myself being a mother of kid, Teething plays an important role & would get few points mentioned below as a part of daily routine for my kid –
- Before appearance of those little white teeth, once your kid starts semi solids, do clean his gums by baby toothbrush. Once ,teeth appear ,it must be a regular habit to brush twice a day ,once in morning & once before bed time (try avoiding any food post brushing has been done)
- Flossing can also be started when your kid turns 1.5 yrs or when more than 4 teeth appear ,flossing is helpful in removing plaques which is a must
- Try using fluorinated toothpaste as it prevents cavities
- Babies going to bed with a bottle of milk /juice in their mouth ,will lead to severe tooth decay ,as particles of formula/sugar remain in the mouth ,stick to teeth ,generate bacteria’s that result in decay. Even prolonged use of sipper/Pacifiers should be avoided.
- In case of any medication going on, keep a check if the same is sugary, as this can result in increased chances of decay, so increase in brushing & Flossing is a must.
- Diet also plays an important role ,as limit sugary/starchy foods/Chocolates intake as they produce acids which in turn lead to tooth decay .Increase intake of Fruits & foods rich in Vitamin A,C ,which keeps gums healthy.
- Regular dental checkup is a must to initiate any preventive action at the earliest.
However hard we may try, there comes across many reasons as to why we struggle & lose battle towards our Gums & teeth & this is where we come in search of a dental clinic, of a well repute dentist, who has answers to all our queries.
A) Apollo White Dental (Vertical of Apollo Hospitals) ,which has a concept of 7star Dental SPA & when combined with modern techniques ,superb expertise ,professional care .
B) Max Dental Care – gaining its name in Cosmetic dentistry, with personalized & upgraded technology, one can find solutions to all problems.
C) Dr. Sabherwal’s Dental & Orthodontic center – Running since 1993 in locations as Lajpat Nagar ,Noida , this is also a noted destination for people with tooth problems.
D) Dr. Kathuria’s Dental clinic –One of the famous dental Implant specialist, this is also a clinic where one can visit with full assurance towards dental problems.
The list is not exhaustive and you can find many eminent dental clinics in Delhi .