Hey guys, let’s catch a quick one, Banana cake with Coffee ,well that’s just a amazing combo to have a satiating feelJ especially for me when I love tp pounce upon some home-made cake without those extra calorie icing cakes..
So here is the requirement:
- Banana -5 medium sized ,Mashed properly with hands /fork & blend it for a smooth texture
- Wheat flour – 1.5 -1.75 cup ,properly sieved twice
- Baking soda – 3/4th tea spoon
- Baking powder -1 tea spoon
- Sugar – Well sieved ,2/3rd cup
- Oil – 2/3rd cup (any non aromatic) ,I used extra light Olive oil
- Milk –Half -2/3rd Cup
- Vanilla essence – 10-12 drops
Cashew nuts (optional) -5-6 cashew into halves
- Preheat the oven @180 degree centigrade (in case of OTG ,keep both the rods heated for an even temperature maintenance)
- Mash the bananas & keep them aside (don’t worry if small lumps of bananas remain ,just try to even it out with hand blender if you wish to)
- Sieve & Mix all the dry ingredients ,flour ,baking soda, baking powder sugar thoroughly & sieve once post mixing all ingredients for uniformity
- Add oil & milk to it & blend it slowly to get a uniform texture
- Now add Mashed bananas to the above stated mixture & blend will full strength (I blended for close to 15-20 minutes to get a fluffy texture ,since I haven’t added eggs to it)
- Add essence & cashew nut pieces to it (You can add raisins/almond as well if you wish to)
- Line up the utensil with sufficient oil to ensure no sticking & put it in oven for close to 45-50min
- In case of OTG, the upper portion may turn extra brown so you can cover the utensil with aluminium foil for some 20 minutes & remove it later & let it bake then without the foil to attain a perfect brownish texture.
- Let it bake at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes, just check by putting in toothpick/knife, if it comes out clean your yummy banana cake is ready.
- Cut & Serve it with a glass of coffee or tea & you’ll have a perfect brunch time to enjoy while adoring the beautiful nature across your windowJ
Common get out of bed & share me your reviews of Banana cake!!